iOS 5 just came out and it contains a lot of new features. Here are some resources that will hopefully help to make sense of all of them.
1. Overview of Features (from Apple)
This is a summary of the major new features, straight from the source. Click the picture to jump to Apple's site.
2. Overview of Features (from Apple)
Once you've got the overview, you can read more details at 148Apps's "Full Feature Roundup".
3. CNet Tutorials
CNet has some great video tutorials on using some of the major features of iOS 5. Check them out below.
- Using the iPad's Split Keyboard
- Using the New Mail App
- Using iMessage
- Using Notification Center
- Private Web Browsing on Safari
- Custom Vibration Alerts
- Using the Reminders App
- Making Custom Ringtones
- Controlling Access to Your Twitter Account
- Controlling Location Access
- Hourly Weather Forecasts
- AutoText Shortcuts
- AirPlay Mirror for iPad 2
I'm sure I'll be posting more info about iOS 5 in the coming days, as I get to play with it more. My install is currently running...