If you ever need to activate the hidden Administrator account, here’s how you do it.
- Log in as a user with administrative privileges.
- Click on the Start Button, then in the “Start Search” box type “cmd”.
- When “cmd.exe” pops up in the list of search results, right-click on it and choose “Run as administrator”.
- In the command prompt window, type “net user Administrator password” and hit return, where password is the new password you want to assign to the Administrator account.
- Type “net user Administrator /active:yes” and hit return.
- Log off from the current user, and now you should be able to sign in as the Administrator account.
Post a Comment